The investment strategy that Chris Mayer recommends to his readers, and the one that he personally follows, is controversial.
It’s about focusing on a small number of stocks – only your best ideas – and letting them ride.
Most “experts” tell investors to hedge their risk by owning 20 or more stocks. But the effects of a small-portfolio approach can be mind-boggling.
- 1 Chris Mayer’s Focus is an investment research service for serious investors only.
- 2 Who the heck is Chris Mayer?
- 3 What you gonna get when you invest your money in Chris Mayer’s Focus?
- 3.1 The 100-to-1 Project: How a Company Solving the Opioid Crisis Could Show You A Fortune
- 3.2 A collection of valuable investing intelligence
- 3.3 The “Mayer Method” Masterclass video training series
- 3.4 EXCLUSIVE: The 100x Presentation
- 3.5 SPECIAL BONUS!The 100-to-1 Project Primer
- 3.6 30-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- 4 What makes Chris Mayer’s Focus different to Bonner Private Portfolio?
Chris Mayer’s Focus is an investment research service for serious investors only.
It’s designed to help you build a small, concentrated portfolio of stocks with the potential to return 100 times your money.
The method behind Chris Mayer’s Focus is based on Chris’s study of the 365 stocks that returned 100 to 1 or more, between 1962 and 2014.
Chris spent over $138,000 and hired a team of analysts to help him put these stocks under the microscope.
And he discovered many of them shared predictive traits in their early stages – “fingerprints” that he now uses to identify the small stocks of today that could become the biggest stock market winners of tomorrow.
As you may know, editor Chris Mayer is one of the most successful analysts in the history of Agora.
According to an independent audit by the Alpha Performance Verification Service in Richmond, VA, between 2004 and 2014:
- Chris beat the market 3-to-1…
- He beat Carl Icahn, David Einhorn and the book value of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by as much as 2-to-1…
- And every $100,000 invested in his ideas had the chance to grow into $480,000…
During 2008 – the worst financial crisis in recent history – Chris actually gave his subscribers the chance to bag a 40% return.
And over that time frame he delivered stocks that returned 41%… 114%… even 269% in as little as three months.
Over the years, has been a regular on CNN, CNBC, Forbes on Fox, Fox Business, RT TV, and has even contributed to The Washington Post.
And now, in Chris Mayer’s Focus, you get to join his inner circle and gain access to his best investment ideas.
— RECOMMENDED —
$330,000 per year trading part-time?
Who the heck is Chris Mayer?
Chris has spent over $138,000 reverse-engineering a blueprint for finding stocks with the potential to return 10,000% or more.
I know that sounds ambitious. And coming from anyone else, I would find it very hard to believe.
But Chris isn’t just anyone.
- Over a 10-year period, Chris’s stock picks outperformed billionaire investors – including Carl Icahn, David Einhorn and the book value of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by as much as 2 to 1.
- Every year he’s invited to speak at conferences around the world, where he’s shared the stage with investment legends like Rick Rule and short seller Bill Ackman.
- Plus, as a former corporate banking insider and best-selling investment author, Chris has connections to some of the most successful investors in the world today…
Chris Mayer’s TRACK RECORD
Between 2004 and 2014, Alpha Performance Verification Services in Richmond, VA, verified the track record of Chris Mayer’s investment recommendations.
And here’s what they found…
They confirmed Chris’s recommendations outperformed George Soros, David Einhorn, Carl Icahn and the growth of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by as much as 2 to 1 between 2004 and 2014…
- He beat the market by 3-to-1…
- He found individual stocks that soared 41%… 114%… 233%… even 269%… in as little as three months.
- And anyone who followed Chris’s recommendations could have turned every $100,000 into over $480,000 over a ten-year period.
What you gonna get when you invest your money in Chris Mayer’s Focus?
As a member, You will receive…
- Buy Alerts on new companies Chris find that fit his 100-bagger criteria. Including the pros and cons as well as the case for investing in it immediately.
- Ongoing updates on every 100-bagger recommendation inside the Focus model portfolio.
- Real-time model portfolio email updates with breaking intelligence and easy-to-understand notes on how to handle recommended plays whenever the occasion arises.
The 100-to-1 Project: How a Company Solving the Opioid Crisis Could Show You A Fortune
In this special report, Chris reveals the full details on the #1 opportunity on his radar right now… A company that has the solution for the $504 billion opioid crisis. If it does what Chris expects it will, you could see it jump 163,200% or more – just like Amgen, Forest Laboratories and Biogen.
A collection of valuable investing intelligence
Including a report Chris wrote called The Last Free Lunch on Wall Street, which reveals all the details on the investment Chris considers one of the surest and safest ways to make money in the market.
The “Mayer Method” Masterclass video training series
Where I’ll get to watch a 3-part video series where Chris breaks down his investing method including how to find excellent under-the-radar opportunities in almost any market condition… and the biggest mistakes that could be robbing me of a fortune every time I buy or sell a stock.
EXCLUSIVE: The 100x Presentation
Where I’ll get to watch Chris share insights and research from his original 100-bagger project recorded at a closed-door meeting…. giving me deeper insights and practical tips to hunt the next 100-baggers.
SPECIAL BONUS!The 100-to-1 Project Primer
This primer is a collection of Chris’s investing books available for instant download. It’s the distillation of a lifetime of lessons and strategies from in-the-trenches investing… and it constitutes much of Chris’s life’s work to this point in time. Rather than relying on hunches or the latest investing fad, you’ll have research-backed insights on how to hunt down the next 100-baggers for yourself. And again, you can download the books immediately and begin reading.
Here’s what’s included:
- Invest Like a Dealmaker, Chris’s bestselling book no longer available through bookstores.
- 100 Baggers: Stocks That Return 100-to-1 and How To Find Them, Chris’s bestselling book on strategies to find stocks that return over 10,000% gains.
- How Do You Know? A Guide to Clear Thinking About Wall Street, Investing & Life, Chris’s newest book.
- The 100-to-1 Project Cheat Sheet, a handy reference guide to print out and keep by your desk as you hunt the next 100-baggers.
30-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
You can take the next step with complete peace of mind because you’re backed by 100% money-back guarantee for the first 30 days.
Read through Chris’s books, dig into the research, get all the details on the picks that passed his test… immerse yourself in the hunt for the next 100-baggers for the next month. If you are not happy with this service, simply call or email their U.S. based customer service team and request a full refund within the first 30 days. It’s that simple.
— RECOMMENDED —
Learn How to Make
BIG Wins From BIG Losers
What makes Chris Mayer’s Focus different to Bonner Private Portfolio?
In Bonner Private Portfolio, Chris recommends larger stocks he believes are good to invest in if you already have a lot of money, and want to grow your money safely but surely.
In this new project however, Chris shares a strategy much closer to the way he personally invests.
He looks for small and mid-cap stocks, with the potential for much greater growth.
A strategy he believes could see you increase your gains 1,000% or more.
Chris likes to think of Chris Mayer’s Focus more as a private investment research club than your typical investment newsletter…
A club where he shares his very best ideas with a small “inner circle.”
Every month, Chris will tap into his international network of high-level contacts – including dozens of money managers around the world – in search of investment ideas that meet his exacting criteria.
On top of sharing insights from his contacts, Chris will run background checks on CEOs and CFOs, travel thousands of miles to conduct interviews and boots on the ground research – in places most other analysts simply never go…
In short, Chris will do everything in his power to unearth the small stocks of today that could become the biggest stock market winners of tomorrow.[yasr_overall_rating size=”large”]