- 1 The Oxford Communiqué Review – What Is It?
- 2 Who the heck is Alex Green?
- 3 What Do You Get For Your Money with The Oxford Communiqué?
- 3.1 One new issue of The Oxford Communiqué each month.
- 3.2 Weekly Oxford Communiqué Portfolio Update
- 3.3 Free Reports
- 3.4 Special Investor Reports
- 3.5 Password-protected access to the Members-only website
- 3.6 Personal invitations to our five-star Member events
- 3.7 Access to Oxford club Pillar One Advisors
- 4 The Oxford Communiqué – How Much Does It Cost?
- 5 Who is The Oxford Communiqué for?
- 6 The Pros and Cons of The Oxford Communiqué
- 7 The Oxford Communique Verdict
The Oxford Communiqué Review – What Is It?
This is the main investment ideas newsletter from the Oxford Club, published twice per month.
The Oxford Club’s flagship newsletter, penned by Chief Investment Strategist Alexander Green, is one of the most highly regarded publications in the industry. Each month, Members receive Alex’s thoughts on the market and hislatest investment recommendation, along with unique wealth-building insights from ETF Strategist Nicholas Vardy. The Communiqué features four portfolios that allow you to take advantage of our strategies and grow your wealth:
- The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio is a highly effective, diversified, long-term core portfolio based on a Nobel Prize-winning strategy.
- The Oxford All-Stars Portfolio is a diversified basketof funds and holding companies managed by some of the world’s top-performing money managers.
- The Oxford Trading Portfolio isan active and diverse collection of the market’s most compelling opportunities for safe, short-term gains.
- The Ten-Baggers of Tomorrow Portfolio is a select group of speculative stocks that show tremendous innovation and have the potential to rise tenfold or more.
Not only is The Oxford Communiqué dedicated to providing market-beating returns, but it also explores the true meaning of wealth beyond financial assets, focusing on the opportunities that financial liberty provides.
Who the heck is Alex Green?
Alexander Green is the Investment Director of The Oxford Club. A Wall Street veteran, he has over 25 years experience as a research analyst, investment advisor, financial writer and portfolio manager.
Under his direction, The Oxford Club’s portfolios have beaten the Wilshire 5000 Index by a margin of more than 3-to-1. The Oxford Club Communiqué, whose portfolio he directs, is ranked fifth in the nation for risk-adjusted returns over the past 10 years by the independent Hulbert Financial Digest.
Mr. Green has been featured on “Oprah & Friends,” Fox News, “The O’Reilly Factor,” CNBC, MSNBC and C-SPAN and has been profiled by The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and Forbes among many others
He is the Chief Investment Strategist for Investment U, an internet-based research service with over 400,000 readers. He currently writes and directs the twice-weekly Oxford Portfolio Update and three short-term trading services: Oxford Microcap Trader, The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and The Pacific Advantage Alert. Mr. Green has also written three national best-sellers, including “The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio,” “The Secret of Shelter Island” and “Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life.”
What Do You Get For Your Money with The Oxford Communiqué?
One new issue of The Oxford Communiqué each month.
In it, Alex Green will give you his detailed analysis on a new investment opportunity. He will lay out why the company is in prime position for a big move in the stock market. You’ll get instructions on when to buy, what to pay and when to sell. They also have an easy-to-track model portfolio so you can follow the gains each day… and see how much we’re beating the market by.
Weekly Oxford Communiqué Portfolio Update
This will include market updates, notes on the latest earnings announcements and much more. Over the last 22 years, an initial investment of $100,000 would’ve grown to $921,000 by following the advice in the Communiqué.
- Special Report No. 1: “The Three Biggest Winners of the Coronavirus Recovery”
- Special Report No. 2: “Ten-Baggers of Tomorrow: The Official Portfolio Guide”
- Special Report No. 3: “The ‘All-Star Portfolio’ Strategy”
- Special Report No. 4: “The 10% CD: The Safest Way to Collect Double-Digit Income”
- “The Multimillionaire’s Handbook”
- Alex Green’s FREE Book: Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life
- And the HD Video Set of The Millionaire-Maker Private Session
Special Investor Reports
Like “The Secrets of the 401(k),” “The Oxford Club Guide to Gold,” and “23 Cash Rebate Programs Hidden in the Tax Code”
Password-protected access to the Members-only website
Newly designed with a more personalized approach for you
Personal invitations to our five-star Member events
In beautiful locations like Whistler, British Columbia
Access to Oxford club Pillar One Advisors
Including experts in collectibles, real estate, tax law, insurance and more.
The Oxford Communiqué – How Much Does It Cost?
Right now, you can claim your Oxford Communiqué subscription for $49. A subscription also comes with full 365-day guarantee.
Three subscription options are available:
- Premium Subscription – $99
Includes digital (via email and website) AND print subscription to The Oxford Communiqué.
PLUS, you get these reports:
- “The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio” ($99 Value)
- “The Oxford Club Guide to Gold: The Owner’s Manual”
- “How to Build a Million-Dollar Portfolio From Scratch”
- Standard Subscription – $129 – Includes digital (via email and website) AND print subscription to The Oxford Communiqué
- Basic Subscription – $49 – Includes digital-only subscription to The Oxford Communiqué
Who is The Oxford Communiqué for?
The Oxford Communiqué is for anyone who wants to know the very best places to invest. It offers high potential returns for the lowest risk. In addition, if you’re worried about being – or have already been – burned by financial turmoil, then Alex Green is THE go-to guy who has an uncanny knack of predicting how to move to stay one vital step in front of the markets.
And it doesn’t matter how much you have to invest… From a few hundred bucks to hundreds of thousands, these are investment opportunities available to all.
The Pros and Cons of The Oxford Communiqué
- Does away with the need to spend hours (days!) researching potential investments. You can rest assured that Alex and the team has done all the background checks necessary, and also provide you with all the data to back it up.
- Open to everyone at every level – you can start investing with just a few hundred dollars.
- No risk of being unsure of the best move to make, at the right time, in the right place, and for the maximum profits. The information you get with the Oxford Communiqué does away with any amateur guesswork on your behalf. Instead, you’ll be making the moves the pros make – and therefore he same kind of profits.
No matter how low you bring the risk down, investing always carries some element of it.
The key is risk management. And by following the advice of a true investing guru such as Alex Green, you can manage that risk down to a level that’s truly one you can cope with. Just be sure to follow the golden rule: “Never invest more than you can afford to lose.”
The Oxford Communique Verdict
We have to say, we’re true converts. We’ve researched many, many such advisory services. And we can say without a shadow of a doubt that The Oxford Communiqué is perhaps the very best we’ve ever come across. Alex Green brings to market a service that honestly puts most of the others out there to shame. His advice is real, and actually, comes without much of the razzmatazz that many other services make all the noise about. It doesn’t need it – the advice given in the newsletter does all the talking on its own…
There’s a reason the guy and his product, The Oxford Communiqué, has been voted time and time again to be the best out there. And that’s because his advice consistently brings his readers the profits they want. So if you’re considering a single option to assist you in your investing needs, then The Oxford Communiqué should probably be the one you go for. It really is a winner, in our humble opinion…