The strategies Dr. Eifrig uses in Retirement Trader are so safe, he went more than three years without closing a single losing position in the advisory’s model portfolio!
Retirement Trader Review – What is Retirement Trader Advisory ?
Before he came to Stansberry Research, Dr. Eifrig was part of an elite team of traders at Goldman Sachs where he created sophisticated investment vehicles for private clients and other traders at the firm.
In Retirement Trader, Dr. Eifrig takes what he did for Goldman Sachs and, in plain English, shows readers unusual ways to make large, safe gains in the stock and options markets… whenever and wherever these opportunities arise.
Twice a month in Retirement Trader, you’ll have the opportunity to start safely doubling or tripling the gains you’d normally make in your retirement account, with much less risk. Once you see how simple this strategy is, you’ll never look at stocks and options the same way again.
Retirement Trader – Publication Overview.
Q: How often is this service published?
A: Twice per month (second and fourth Fridays) with e-mail updates as needed
Q: How much capital should I have to get started?
A: Approx. $50,000 / Great for retirees and those planning for retirement
Q: What will we be buying?
A: Stocks with options
Q: Do you put on short trades?
Q: What’s a typical holding period?
A: 2 – 3 months.
— RECOMMENDED —
Learn How to Make
BIG Wins From BIG Losers
Retirement Trader Newsletter – Real Customers Review.
“This was my introduction to trading options. Though pretty much limited to selling covered calls and naked puts, Dr. Eifrig’s picks are almost guaranteed. The contortions he goes through to recover from stock price drops have educated me on how to exit trades successfully, which is the most difficult trick to learn. Now, with the help of the Blue Collar Investor, and using the techniques learned by following Retirement Trader for a few years, I am able to chose my own trades successfully. The lifetime subscription seems like a bargain, now that I have recovered that cost.” – jimaker
“This is a great news letter, except for the price!
Sure it’s Naked Put and Covered Calls, But the picks are virtually gauanteed not to fail. Well almost. You might roll it over, etc. but by the time you have closed the position you’ve made some money. At least so far.
And it’s for Retirees. Who want something easy and not take alot of time.
And yes, I am now going for one month more often than two. But I have a very low transaction fee. If I were still trading Options with Schwab, and with my position sizes, 2 months might be the way to go so tha the fees don’t eat up so much of the gains.
Over all I don’t know how many stars. Price would be 1 or zero, the rest would be 5 stars- what does that add up to?” – doc327hank
What do you get for your money with Retirement Trader?
A one-year subscription to Retirement Trader normally costs $4,000.
But for a brief time only, through this special offer, you’ll pay just $3,000… 25% off the regular price.
Plus, you’ll receive two free bonus years. That’s 3 full years… for less than the price of one.
Plus, you’ll also receive:
- Three years of access to Dr. David Eifrig’s flagship research letter on stock investing, health, and living well in retirement, Retirement Millionaire, at no extra charge.
- BONUS for 24 HOURS ONLY: One year of access to Dr. Eifrig’s elite income research letter, Income Intelligence – at no extra charge.
Income Intelligence shows you how to collect capital gains of up to 400%, plus annual income of up to 10% per year in low-risk stocks, and currently has one of the highest success rates of any product we publish.
One year of access normally costs $1,500 . But we’ll include it as a free bonus for the first 24 hours of this offer only.
This offer will likely never be repeated. And the opportunity to receive a FREE year of Income Intelligence ends on Friday at midnight (Eastern). Absolutely no exceptions.
Of course, best of all, you’ll get three full years of access to the lucrative strategy I’ve told you about today, in Retirement Trader.
Beginning immediately, you’ll receive:
- The Ultimate Retirement Hobby: How to Collect $100s a Month.In this special report, Dr. Eifrig shows you how to unlock your account to access Ultimate Retirement Hobby trade opportunities, and everything else you need to know to get started today.
- Three full years of Retirement Trader. On the second and fourth Friday of every month, Dr. Eifrig and his team will send you a report detailing the best Ultimate Retirement Hobby trade recommendations available in the market today. Just follow the step-by-step instructions.
Plus, you’ll receive email updates as needed, including ways to make even more money on existing positions.
- Retirement Trader Master Course. In this 6-video training series, Dr. Eifrig will show you the secrets of the Ultimate Retirement Hobby, so you can use this lucrative trade strategy on your own, anytime you want, on any stocks you choose. Plus, the little-known “tweak” he’s developed to close out for a profit 94% of the time.
- Remember, you must sign up before this offer expires to get your TWO BONUS YEARS of Retirement Trader.
One last thing: This offer is best suited for folks who are serious about learning the Ultimate Retirement Hobby. Considering everything that you’ll receive – including Dr. Eifrig’s full portfolio of current recommendations and his 6-video master course –we cannot offer regular refunds.
But if you decide that Retirement Trader isn’t for you, you can receive a credit to apply to any other Stansberry Research product of your choice.
— RECOMMENDED —
$330,000 per year trading part-time?
Who is David Eifrig – the man behind Retirement Trader Research Advisory ?
Dr. David Eifrig Jr., MD, MBA is the editor of Retirement Millionaire, a monthly advisory that shows readers how to live a millionaire lifestyle on less money than you’d imagine possible. “Doc” is also the editor of Retirement Trader, a trading advisory which shows readers a safe way to double or triple the gains in your retirement account, with much less risk, and Income Intelligence, a monthly investment advisory which shows investors how to expertly time their purchases to maximize their returns.
Before joining Stansberry & Associates in 2008, Dr. Eifrig worked in arbitrage and trading groups with major Wall Street investment banks, including Goldman Sachs, Chase Manhattan, and Yamaichi in Japan.
In 1995, Dr. Eifrig retired from Wall Street, went to UNC-Chapel Hill medical school, and became an ophthalmologist. Now, in his latest “retirement,” he joined S&A full-time to share his experiences and ideas with readers.
— RECOMMENDED —
FREE STOCK TRADING WEBINAR
Experienced Biotech stock investor, Kyle Dennis, will be showing you 3 easy-to-follow steps that you’re going to want in your playbook & he’s got the numbers to prove it!
- 1 Retirement Trader Review – What is Retirement Trader Advisory ?
- 2 Retirement Trader – Publication Overview.
- 3 Retirement Trader Newsletter – Real Customers Review.
- 4 What do you get for your money with Retirement Trader?
- 5 Who is David Eifrig – the man behind Retirement Trader Research Advisory ?
- 6 Share this:
- 7 Related