Nomi Prins’ 25 Cent Trader – What Is It?
If you’re reading this….That means just minutes from now…
You’ll have the opportunity to discover how to collect weekly cash anywhere between $2,000 – $17,500.
Money you can make in a SINGLE AFTERNOON.
— RECOMMENDED —
If you’re available around 9:30 in the mornings, then I think you’ll love this new morning routine.
Tim Sykes tried it and he’s made $1,150… $1,672… and even up to $3,508… all in less than 30 minutes.
Well, Sykes is going to reveal all the details of this new way of making money during the 9:30 Profit Summit Wednesday, on May 27 at 8pm EST.
You can get started as soon as you receive Nomi Prins’ email with the subject line:
“Place a Trade at 10 a.m. and Collect up to $6,000 This Afternoon”
Inside that email, you’ll find all the details on the latest income opportunities that could put thousands of dollars into your pocket… week after week.
And that’s just the beginning…
— RECOMMENDED —
It’s not 5G, artificial intelligence, or the internet of things.
The answer will surprise you. And, for those who take early action, it could lead to an eventual $1.6 million payout.
What do you get for your money with Nomi Prins’ 25 Cent Trader?
As a member of the Nomi Prins’ 25 Cent Trader you’ll get your weekly recommendations almost every single Tuesday.
Giving you the chance to pocket thousands of dollars… week after week.
Nomi designed this research service for everyday folks, with the list price for a one-year subscription of $2,995.
This service could allow you to instantly collect hundreds and even thousands of dollars in fast income…
Considering just one of these afternoon plays could pay double that amount…
Here’s everything you’ll get once you become a member:
- Instant recommendation notifications: Every time when Nomi sees the beginning of a “megatrend,” you’ll receive an instant notification with a full breakdown. She expects one per week, but at a minimum in the rare event the market is not cooperating, you’ll receive one every two weeks.
- VIP ticket to Paradigm Press Wealth Event: A complimentary ticket to Paradigm Press income and wealth building event on Nov 12th through the 15th, where you will discover the latest strategies to build wealth. These tickets are valued at $1,497, but if you act today, yours is free of charge.
— RECOMMENDED —
Learn How You Could DOUBLE or TRIPLE Your Account in One Week!
- Global Dispatch Videos: Nomi brings you live videos from around the globe where she discusses the latest market trends, political events and investment strategies that can affect your portfolio and wealth. These are exclusive videos filmed in places like the White House, Congress, and the Federal Reserve. You won’t find these anywhere else. (Value $30,000)
- “Collect Your First $6,000 with $0.25 Contracts”: This easy to understand video gives you step by step instructions on how to collect thousands using my proprietary “25 Cent Contracts” strategy. Money you could begin collecting as soon as this very afternoon. (Value $1,000)
- Nomi’s personal guarantee: If for any reason Nomi’s model portfolio doesn’t show how it’s possible to make $25,000 over the next year… then she will give you a second year at no cost ($3,000 value). On top of that,she will also let you choose any other Paradigm Press VIP product. This includes any product from Robert Kiyosaki, Tim Sykes, Brian Rose, or Jim Rickards (Value $6,000).
— RECOMMENDED —
5G will really kick off on September 22. That’s when Apple is expected to release their first 5G iPhone.
Details are scarce. But this video gives you a sneak peek at what’s inside.
And there’s one piece that’s critical to these phones.
Silicon Valley’s top angel investor, Jeff Brown, thinks one company behind this piece could be the #1 Tech Stock of 2020.
Who the heck is Nomi Prins?
Nomi Prins is a renowned journalist, former international investment banker, author and speaker. Her new book, Collusion: How Central Bankers Rigged the World, explores the recent rise of the role of central banks in the global financial and economic hierarchy. Her last book, All the Presidents’ Bankers, is a groundbreaking narrative about the relationships of presidents to key bankers over the past century and how they impacted domestic and foreign policy. Her other books include a historical novel about the 1929 crash, Black Tuesday, and the hard-hitting expose It Takes a Pillage: Behind the Bonuses, Bailouts, and Backroom Deals from Washington to Wall Street (Wiley,2009/2010). She is also the author of Other People’s Money: The Corporate Mugging of America (The New Press, 2004) chosen as a Best Book of 2004 by The Economist, Barron’s and Library Journal.
She has appeared on numerous TV programs: internationally and nationally, including for the BBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, CSPAN, Democracy Now, Fox and PBS. She has been featured on hundreds of radio shows globally including for CNNRadio, Marketplace, NPR, BBC, and Canadian Programming. She has featured in numerous documentaries shot by international production companies, alongside prominent thought-leaders.
— RECOMMENDED —
There’s an important video airing right now…
It’s called the Corona Crash Emergency Summit from our friends over at Monument Traders Alliance.
Every second that passes could cost you thousands in your portfolio unless you change your strategy right now.
Her writing has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Newsday, Mother Jones, Truthdig, The Guardian, The Nation, NY Daily News, LaVanguardia, Salon.com and other publications.
Her engaging key-note speeches are thoughtfully tailored to the audience. She has spoken at numerous venues including the Federal Reserve / IMF / World Bank Annual global central bank conference, Purdue University/Sinai Forum, University of Wisconsin EAU Claire Forum, Ohio State University Law School, Columbia University, Pepperdine Graduate School of Business, National Consumer Law Center, NASS Spinal Surgeons Conference, the Mexican Senate, the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and the Metropolitan Club in Washington, DC.
She was a member of U.S. Senator’s Federal Reserve Reform Advisory Council, and is listed as one of America’s TopWonks. She is on the advisory board of the whistle-blowing group ExposeFacts, and was a board member of animal welfare and wildlife conservation group, the Elephant Project.
Nomi received her BS in Math from SUNY Purchase, and MS in Statistics from New York University, where she completed coursework for a PhD in Statistics. Before becoming a journalist, Nomi worked on Wall Street as a managing director at Goldman Sachs, ran the international analytics group as a senior managing director at Bear Stearns in London, and worked as a strategist at Lehman Brothers and analyst at the Chase Manhattan Bank.