By Chris Reilly, managing editor, Casey Daily Dispatch
“It’s the most profitable opportunity I know of – one where you can turn a small stake into millions.”
International Speculator editor Dave Forest said this during our second annual Legacy Investment Summit two weeks ago. He went on to reveal an urgent money-making opportunity in the mining sector.
I’ll tell you what it is in a second. And I’ll show you how you can capitalize today (including the three strange questions Dave asks before he evaluates any company).
— RECOMMENDED —
Here’s how to prepare for the biggest stock market event of the decade.
Including the name and ticker of the best-performing stock of 2020.
• But first, let me tell you why it pays to listen to Dave…
Dave’s our in-house geologist who’s spent his 20-year investing career searching for new discoveries and breakthroughs. He founded his own mineral exploration and development companies, raising over $80 million in equity financing from some of the most well-known resource investors in North America.
His work takes him to the remotest corners of the globe, from the heights of the Andes to the barren wastes of Mongolia, the Russian tundra, and even the deserts of the southwestern United States.
Here he is in action, surveying a mine in Nevada recently:
Dave (far left) in the underground kicking rocks
I’ve worked closely with Dave for the past two years. And I can tell you that his travel and expertise have paid off for his readers.
One of his copper mining picks is up 155% in just the past three months. One of his gold miners is up 181% since January 23 – and just struck a 52-week high. Another gold miner is up 116% in two years.
And this is just the beginning.
As regular readers know, Dave says we’re entering a commodities boom unlike anything he’s ever seen.
And one specific sector of the commodities market is primed to take off.
— RECOMMENDED —
One of the top news anchors in America just went on-camera to expose a huge story. When word spreads about what she’s uncovered — it could trigger an equally huge move in the stock market.
If you haven’t seen her interview… which details a sector of the market that could soar 37x in the months ahead, click this link to watch it now.
• I’m talking about junior miners…
These are small exploration companies on the hunt for the next discovery.
And this is where Dave says the most money will be made in the years to come.
Simply put, discoveries equal money.
Some of the quickest gains in mining investing come when tiny juniors make strikes in unexpected places.
But don’t just take my word for it.
• Take a look at some of these examples…
Dave and his team compiled a timeline of mining discoveries over the past 35 years.
Some of these companies took less than a year to go from penny stocks to billion-dollar buyouts. And many of them made billions in profits for shareholders – shooting up thousands of percentage points on the back of discoveries.
Take Diamond Fields, for example. Now a legendary tale in mining exploration, the company was pursuing diamonds in Africa, but held a few properties in Canada. And that’s where two geologists stumbled on one of the world’s biggest nickel deposits. A major miner stepped in to buy Diamond for C$4.5 billion.
This caused Diamond’s shares to soar 2,025% in less than a year.
Or take Aurelian Resources… The company saw potential in a part of Ecuador few others had looked at. The stock took off, and the company was bought just 30 months later by Kinross Gold for C$1.2 billion.
Aurelian Resources rocketed 1,230% in just seven months.
Or how about Virginia Mines, which soared 1,260% in under 22 months thanks to its high-grade gold discovery in Quebec…
These are parabolic gains.
And now, Dave says we’re on the verge of the next round of discoveries…
To profit, you have to know which stocks to invest in.
— RECOMMENDED —
… A prediction that could mean the END for market giants like Google, Facebook, Amazon and more…
… And it has the potential to make early adopters as much as $1,000,000.
It’s all happening with the return of the world’s #1 tech futurist George Gilder.
• That’s where Dave’s “three strange questions” come in…
During his presentation, Dave laid out three things to ask to help filter out the best mining stocks… ones on the verge of the next discovery.
These are the same questions that Dave asks to evaluate junior miners.
- What’s the company’s origin story? How did it come to be where it is today? A company may have projects all over the world – but none are truly developed. They’re all scattered ideas. You want to find a targeted company, meaning one that’s laser-focused on one specific area.
- How’s the road to the project? If the CEO hasn’t visited the project – if he doesn’t know the “road” – it’s a major red flag. You want the leaders of the company going out and getting their hands dirty… and knowing everything about the specific location of the project.
- What’s in it for me? This one’s simple – and ties into No. 2. You want people on the team who are motivated. You want people who love what they’re doing. A company may have a great idea about a great spot to find gold. It often doesn’t work out. But if you’ve analyzed the people, and you’ve got a really good team, those people will keep coming up with good ideas.In short, you want a CEO who’s excited. Someone who wants to get out and look at all these ideas and walk up mountains and get scorched in the sun and chased by rattlesnakes.
• Dave says when you find all these things together, you’ve got yourself a winning stock…
…one with a true system for discovery that can create generational wealth for you.
If you’d like to profit off this next phase in discoveries, this is your chance.
You can gain exposure to the junior gold mining sector with shares of the VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), which holds a basket of junior gold miners. Like any fund, it has some of the top names – but it also has names that don’t pass Dave’s test.
Fortunately, that’s where Dave comes in. He knows how to filter out the “duds.” His portfolio has only the best names in the sector – ready to rip higher.
You can learn how to access Dave’s top picks, and all of his in-depth research in the mining space, right here.
Just remember, junior mining stocks are volatile. Never bet more money than you can afford to lose. And you can filter out the bad names if they don’t pass Dave’s three questions above.