The most important and valuable investment newsletter of the decade has just been launched.
What is Mad Hedge Technology Letter?
Mad Hedge Fund Trader John Thomas is applying his half-century in technology investment towards the publication of the Mad Hedge Technology Letter.
Technology has become the seminal investment theme of our lifetimes. Since WWII, technology companies have rocketed from 1% of US stock market capitalization to 25%, and they’re now on their way to 90%. Eventually all companies will become tech ones, or cease to exist.
Over 50% of retail sales took place online in 2017, with one company, Amazon, accounting for half. The earnings of tech companies are growing 50% faster than non-tech ones. The technology sector has been the top performer since the 2009 stock market bottom.
In view of these developments you would be crazy NOT to invest a major portion of your retirement funds in technology stocks.
The trouble is, which tech stocks should you buy now? Technological progress is advancing at such a breakneck speed that you need a Ph.D. from MIT to sort out the wheat from the chaff. Are you piling your money into the next ten bagger, or a coming chapter 11?
Fortunately, there is a place you can go to get help.
Who is behind Mad Hedge Technology Letter?
John Thomas, The Mad Hedge Fund Trader is one of today’s most successful Hedge Fund Managers and a 40 year veteran of the financial markets. He has one of the best performing newsletters and has just launched a new investment service for Investors and Traders – Mad Hedge Technology Letter.
He has been active in Silicon Valley as an angel investor, venture capitalist, and hedge fund manager since the old peach orchards were first bulldozed to make space for office parks. He has personally observed hundreds of companies make the leap from garage to skyscraper.
Among John’s many achievements he:
1) Introduced Steve Jobs to Wall Street investors as part of Apple’s first stock offering
2) Arranged for Tesla to buy a bankrupt California General Motors factory for pennies on the dollar
3) Led investors into blockbuster IPO’s for Microsoft, Intel, and Dell Computer
4) Rode the Dotcom Bubble for a decade, and then got all of his followers out months before the top.
The next new cycle in technology is now only just getting started. It will be led by artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud applications, and super-fast graphics chips once considered the realm of science fiction.
These are all creating once in a lifetime investment opportunities you can buy right now. It’s not too late. The train is only just now leaving the station.
And here’s the best part. John Thomas is offering inaugural subscribers to the Mad Hedge Technology Letter a 20% discount. Yes, you can obtain the best technology research in the industry for only $2,000 a year!
What You Get When You Oreder Try Mad Hedge Technology Letter service?
Here are some key features of Mad Hedge Technology Letter service:
- A daily research newsletter highlighting the most important developments in tech
- Immediately actionable text and email Trade Alerts sent out at market sweet spots
- Live coaching with a biweekly strategy webinar where you can ask questions
- Same day answers to emailed questions about specific tech companies
- Special reports on the dominant trends and players in tech
- Access to a technology database with over ten years of data
To subscribe, please click here. Don’t delay. This offer will only be open to the first 250 purchasers.
To make this decision even easier, subscribe now and you will immediately receive an urgent Trade Alert for a technology stock you absolutely have to buy RIGHT NOW.
Our bet is that you will cover the full annual cost of the Mad Hedge Technology Letter just with this first trade.
The information you will pick up will change your life.
Place your order right now, or forever miss out on profiting from the incredible market opportunities going on right now.